Transpofix Equestrian Technology also offers ideal and professional solutions for the maintenance of your riding rings.
Levelling and maintenance tool in work widths of 1.50 m to 3.00 m, short work widths available.
- suitable for small tractors, skid-steered, ATV (floor – care AHK)
- for levelling and maintaining sand/wood chip footings as well as footings with non-wovens
- variable tool
- universal applications
- removeable at any time
- work widths of up to 4 m
- single-row blade
- following tines displaced in two lines
- one Farmflex pressure roller
- 1 levelling plate (spring-mounted)
- 3-point attachment, Cat. I and Cat. II
- depth adjusting via a spindle
To keep up he quality of your footing we recommend to take out the horse droppings regulary. Thereby also the additives and the sand are taken out.
A solution for this problem is our vibration sieving machine. It separates the horse droppings from the most part of the additives and the sand. Consequently the disposal costs can be halved.